Monday, February 15, 2010

In 2 Days...

I go to London!!! Erin and I bought some cheap flights and are staying with one of my sister's friends...I can't wait :) I've got to write 2 papers tonight, attend 4 hours of lecture tomorrow, pack, and get sufficient amount of sleep (we leave the house at 4 AM Wednesday morning!) but I'm sure it will be well worth it. Please pray for safety as we travel, and I look forward to blogging about my time there! (Oh, and call me crazy, but 3 days after getting back from London I fly to Colorado for my brother's wedding, and then the day after I get back I fly to Paris...what?! Haha...I love studying abroad! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. that's awesome and i'm jealous :). you have to call me sometime when you're in colorado. at least for a minute if you can.

    ReplyDelete