Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Irish Experiences

On Saturday, the day after our trip to Malahide, I got some authentic Irish experiences. In the afternoon I went to a DBS (Dublin Business School...where I'm studying) soccer and rugby game. I've actually never seen a rugby match, so it was quite fun and interesting to watch. The games took place at an athletic complex, so I was also able to watch other sports being played: Hurling and Gaelic Football, both of which are native to Ireland.

At night I went with some friends to a pub that was featuring live Irish music and dancing. While the pub was a bit touristy, it was still a ton of fun and I loved the experience!




Our response the rugby game...it was brutal...and we were confused
Some old men playing field hockey...haha :)

At the pub

No comments:

Post a Comment