Saturday, April 3, 2010

Erin and Garrett

Erin's parents and fiance, Garrett, came to Ireland to visit her for about a week. While here, Erin and Garrett thought it would be a perfect time to get some engagement pictures (how cool to have them taken in Ireland!) and asked me to be the photographer. I may not be a pro like my brother, but growing up in a family of photographers has given me enough pointers to take a few good shots :) Oh yea, and it definitely helps that both Erin and Garrett are extremely photogenic--it was hard NOT to get a good picture! Below are some of my favorites from our day in Howth (the weather actually behaved for us!)






















PS....How much does Garrett look like Michael Bisping from UFC (below)?!?! Crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Trish! You found some really cool backgrounds and really genuine expressions. Keep up the good work sista!

    - Micah

    ReplyDelete