Sunday, April 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home :)

I'm HOME!!!!! :) I got in last night after a CRAZY day in the Dublin and London airports...I'll spare the details, but trust me, it was madness. But I'm so happy to be back! It was sad leaving Ireland, though...I'm going to miss it there! Anyway, during my long flight over to the States, I wrote the following post regarding my last days in Dublin (I just couldn't post it since I didn't have Internet):

I made the most of Thursday and Friday since they were my last days in Dublin. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, which made the 2 places I toured even more beautiful!

Thursday I went in to town to get some last minute stuff done, and then I walked through Trinity College. I was on the campus in January, but it wasn’t nearly as pretty as it was this time around (thank you, God, for Spring!). I accidentally walked through on a day that happened to be their graduation…whoops! But it made me SUPER excited for my own graduation in just one week! J






Friday I went to visit Powerscourt Gardens in the town of Enniskerry, just south of Dublin. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves J




We attempted a self-timed picture but clearly it didn't work out :P Seeing our struggles, the people behind us offered to take it for us, hence the picture below

















Then Friday night Erin and I took one last walk down to the beach (the picture kinda failed) but it was so fun. In case I haven’t said it before, I love the beach…and I love it even more when it’s a warm night and I can walk barefoot in the sand J It was a magnificent way to say one last “good-bye” to the Irish Sea and Dublin.


And so ends my time in Ireland, and this blog. I hope you enjoyed keeping up on what I was doing and seeing in Europe! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my semester abroad, and am so thankful to have had the opportunity! I hope to see most (if not all) of you SOON! Thanks for your prayers and emails!

Love Always,

Tricia :)

1 comment:

  1. Trish, welcome home!! It looks like you had an amazing trip! Please keep blogging as you process your time there... you will just need a new blog title. :) Thanks for all the pictures. I'm so excited you got this life experience! I hope to skype with you soon.

    ReplyDelete